Saturday, November 14, 2009

Why do spicy (sometimes floral) scents cause headaches?

Alot of lotions and perfumes have spicy (sometimes floral) scents that cause me to have headaches after wearing it for a little while. Why is that? Not all scents do this to me, so is there someway to know before I purchase something and waste my money?

Why do spicy (sometimes floral) scents cause headaches?
Simply put you are allergic. :)





I only have two perfumes I can use because the strong fragrance make me get headaches and often migraines. Stay away from all strong smells because over time, it most likely will get worse.





At least from my experience.
Reply:IF you must have a perfume, you might try getting something natural from a healthfood store....no chemicals to react to. I still, however, react to most smells, natural or not. I started developing this prob as a teen and it has only worsened as I age.


or, you can go to a more expensive department store where they let you try before you buy and see how you react to them after having them on for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment