Monday, November 16, 2009

How does someone go about obtaining a license to buy wholesale (like at a floral wholesale)?

I have a degree in floral design and I wanted to make stuff up at my home and sell it online or whatever, so I would really like to get a license to where I can buy stuff from the floral wholesale places since it would be more cost effecient...how do I go about doing this?

How does someone go about obtaining a license to buy wholesale (like at a floral wholesale)?
When I worked at a wholesale florist in Wash D.C. we didn't require a license to buy from us. Regular customers and established business were allowed to buy on credit and would get better deals when available, but other than that anyone could walk in off the street a buy in bulk if they wanted to.
Reply:Most of the "wholesale" places, like your floral places are just like a Sams Club and want to suck in some membership fees in order to shop there.





The local Flower Factory last year had a free membership there and we got in on that.





If a place requires you to work at a flower shop to have a membership just create some letterhead for your future business and you should be fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment