Saturday, November 14, 2009

To refinish oak cabinets. should I paint them brown or light green,I have floral paper beige flr yellow counte

Is there green in the wall paper? If there is then light green would be very cool and new. It is a light happy colour. If you go with the brown espresso it will be darker kitchen. The brown would be great if you have lots of light.

To refinish oak cabinets. should I paint them brown or light green,I have floral paper beige flr yellow counte
if you are wanting to bring more light into your kitchen and there is some green in the wallpaper I say do the green. Brown will make your kitchen look darker and give a cozy feel, but if it is a small space it will only make it look smaller. Also what is the theme thru the rest of your home? What other colors do you have


No comments:

Post a Comment