Friday, November 18, 2011

Where can I find real estate or law firms that allow me to advertise my floral shop/services?

Or anyone know of any firms where I can advertise on their intranet?

Where can I find real estate or law firms that allow me to advertise my floral shop/services?
Law firms don't really have intranets for advertising. If you're trying to market to lawyers, you might see if your local bar association has a newsletter where you could buy advertising space.
Reply:The best thing I can think of is to just do your research to find all these businesses and contact them. Ask them if they're interested in leasing you some space for advertising. Or see if you could work out some sort of swap that they can advertise with you and vice versa and maybe give customers some deal if they mention the name or bring a coupon from the opposite place. Although I'm not sure that tactic would work for a law firm.

hiking shoes rating

No comments:

Post a Comment