Monday, May 11, 2009

What floral parts are represented by the "eyes" of the pineapple?

I need it for my report and yet I can't find it. :-/





And while you're answering it can you also tell me what is the seed placentation of corn and bitter gourd?

What floral parts are represented by the "eyes" of the pineapple?
Pineapple is a composite type of fruit. The eyes represent a total flower. Thus many eyes contribute to form the whole fruit of Pineapple.





Corn seed also it is a fruit where all the fruit coverings are fused together to form the integument. Placentation may be parietal.


Bitter gourd seed is with parietal placentation.
Reply:fused petals and fused sepals


I'm not sure what you mean by seed placentation. A bit more info please.

american football shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment