Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What should I use to glue floral foams together?

I need to glue together pieces of floral foam for a molding project. I need to have these pieces glued together firmly. Previously, I've tried using hot glue (from a glue gun), yes the pieces stick, but you can break everything apart with a nudge of a finger.





I need these things to be glued and not stuck together by sticks or wires because the floral foams would be shaped by sandpaper.





Please help!

What should I use to glue floral foams together?
Aileens tacky glue.





How about using some caulking
Reply:The problem with floral foam is that you can glue bricks together using plumber's goop and that layer of foam will hold together. But the foam is so fragile that you will get a break above the glue just like you experienced with the hot glue gun.


No comments:

Post a Comment